Today I have a fun ‘Guest Post’ from my Darling Daughter, Caroline. She is a great girl and a natural-born crafter, always looking for the next great project, without further ado……..
Hi! I’m very crafty, and I love to make jewelery! I have been making projects with my mom for as long as I can remember, now I like to make things for her, my friends and our family. The project I want to show is a tape measure bracelet. This is one of my wonderful mom’s favorite bracelets. Since she is a knitter, she has to measure a lot and this is a great bracelet to use for that! This is a beginner project that takes about 10-15 minutes. This is how to do it.
-4 jump rings
-2 half-inch ribbon clasps/clips
-1 toggle clasp
-2 pairs of pliers
– half-inch measuring tape, (I got mine at Hobby Lobby), OR any kind of ribbon or twill tape
- cut a length of ribbon the length of your bracelet
- attach a ribbon clasp to each end of the tape
- attach 2 jump rings to each clasp (4 in total)
- attach one half of the toggle clasp to one side,(repeat with the other side of the clasp on the other side of the bracelet)
Hope you like it,