Hey Y’all, it’s Caroline!! I have always loved buttons because there are so many colors, shapes and, sizes. My Nana has a HUGE box of buttons, (she
hordes collects buttons.) Sometimes she lets me sort and organize them by size, shape, color, etc. I inherited a box of buttons from my great-grandmother and I’m always trying to think of ways to use them. I think that just glueing a cute button to an earring post is really pretty, and is really pretty with a matching button bracelet. Here is a cute, fun one to make .
- stretchy string or stretch cord
- BUTTONS!!!~ I got mine in a multi-pack at Wal-Mart for only two dollars. Bargain!! Feel free to use vintage buttons too, this doesn’t damage them at all!
1. Cut a strand of cord that is about four feet long and fold it in half. I know this seems like a lot but it is better to have too much than to little, and trust me, you will have some left over
2. Thread on your button using the picture as a guide. this works best with 2 or 4 holes but can be done with as many as you would like to use.
3. Flip over the bracelet and thread on another button the same way, alternate sides adding one button at a time. This will create a reversible bracelet so you can use different colors on each side.
4. Repeat steps 1~3 until your bracelet reaches the length to fit around your wrist.
Hope you enjoy!
P.S. I am going to start doing weekly crafts post every Tuesday! Help coming up with a name would be greatly appreciated!! 🙂 Thanks!